Friday, June 5, 2009

very nice

I'm sorry that grandpa isn't doing very well that is really hard. I'm glad that they are getting hospice care though that gets more attention that they need. Are they going to help grandma to. It sucks that dads work is being drama, that just adds more un-needed stress. Sounds like logan is falling apart. you should move up to canada and enjoy life. :) jk. So I made an important decision last night. I don't like were my hair skills are at so I bought a short haired mannequin head on amazon last night and a bridal magazine to copy hair styles. I will prevail. ha  ha ha ha haha. Make up is fun i really like it, i think its starting to click. Our teacher was talking about our foundation which is Cover fx. Its just a thicker foundation that covers the discoloration and blemishes. Its also made for sensitive skin so most people can use it. Anyway he was talking about burn victims and people with severe scarring or wreckage, and how you can apply the makeup (on healed skin) and cover the damage and make the face re freshed. It was amazing what they did to those people to help. I think once I get all my skills It would be fun to volunteer at a hospital and give makeup advise and make overs to victims. We will see what happens but I think it would be cool. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend, I might go see the Casa Loma its a huge castle building it looks pretty cool. I will take pictures if I go. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...