Wednesday, June 3, 2009

dito

So the fire alarm went off again at 7. I am so tired. I think its just an early wake up call like the army. Maybe i'm in the bunkers and I didn't know........Well school is going well we are learning how to correct eyes. Some eyes are to far apart and others are to close and so forth. I practiced on a girl from dubai that is in my class it was fun to talk to her. It is finally sunny up here it has been raining for a week. Its still cold though I have to wear my jacket. Its so windy up here its crazy. The tall buildings create a tunnel affect and it can be pretty fierce and so can the rain. I always carry an umbrella with me now. If it starts to sprinkle you better run or get your umbrella out cause it will drench you in a few minutes. There is a 7-11 on the corner by were I live I went in to get a soda. I walked there to my place which is a block and I was drenched, dripping water. it can be pretty fierce. Well i better go i might take a nap i'm so tired. hopefully the fire alarm won't go off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...