Saturday, June 6, 2009

cha cha cha

So i didn't make it to casa loma. my friend texted me this morning and there was this thing called Luminosity going on in the city. Its a musical/artsy thing. You go from building to building going to venues. We went to an art show of a photographer/ painter then went and watched a documentary on a music producer. It went on for an hour it was long but the music was good in it. Then we went to dundas square, its the center of downtown were alot of venues go on. We stayed there for a bit and walked around, the eaton center is right there so we went in for a bit. Then at dundas square they were teaching salsa lessons. There were at least 200 people there, it was hard to salsa with wall to wall people but it was cool to see the whole group move in unison. So the night turned out fun, the girl wanted to stay longer but I was tired and went home. I think she stayed for a bit to look around. I will post pictures later i'm tired so i'll do it later. It was cool though they were trying to break the record for the most guitars playing the same song. Everyone had there guitars and at the end of the song they all held up there guitars in the air. It was pretty cool. I don't think they broke it though they were a few short. Well I'm glad that karen went to go look at cars I think that you should buy one :) just make it cute :) I also liked the new background I was going to say something but I forget to add things sometimes.  love ya 

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...