Friday, June 5, 2009

I changed the background

I changed the background of the blog. I just thought I would see how it goes. If you hate it let me know. Well it was good to be back at work today, I know that seems weird but it was nice. Being at girls camp was so different than what I normally do it felt like a vacation. I don't have much planned tonight. I need to do the dishes and hang up the laundry before Casey comes home. He was at fire school all week and he is glad that it is over. The had to simulate a fire today, I guess all the fire fighters came, it was a big production.



Tonight I am going to make these.



They are Brownies with marshmallows in them. I have never done it before so I will let you know how it goes. I went over to Janis house and she had made them and they tasted really good. I am glad that your Makeup is going well Robin. I am excited for you. Everyone have a good weekend .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...