Thursday, June 4, 2009

boom

So today I found out that at mac I can get 15 percent off while I'm a student and 40 percent after I'm done with school. So i am applying for that today its 10 dollars a year. I figured its worth it. I also found out the dates of the photo shot for theater course Karen, she said that it was august 11 and 13. So that is right in the middle of the week. I was going to talk to my teacher and see if I can go the 11th if you wanted to still come up and model. Its a tuesday so I don't know if that is to many days to take off or not. I will keep you posted on when Know for sure that is just a ruff estimate. whatever is cool with me. We did more beauty  techniques today, I worked on a girl in our class from Pakistan I took a picture  so you could see it. Its simple but its suppose to be for day wear so more light and natural. Anyway I'm glad rachel made it home safe and I'm glad you had a good time. I'm sure the girls had a blast. have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...