Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fencing and Fun

It sounds like everyone had a great weekend, I am glad. I hear that now is a really good time to buy a car since they are all going out of business, you can get a great deal. I am excited for you to buy one. Well mine wasn't exciting as everyone else. We worked on the fencing the pasture and it is almost done. We took a break for lunch and I fell asleep for two hours and Casey worked on the fence. I started to mow the lawn after but I didn't get it done because of bad weather. Casey fixed the gate so the goats can't get out now, it is really nice. We tried to get the goats in the picture but they didn't want to.





The goats are feeling a lot more comfortable, they will let us pet them now and are a lot more playful. Here they are trying to eat me.


Here is a picture of the fencing.


The goats like to scratch them selves along the fencing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...