Friday, June 12, 2009

shimmy

So the school group that was suppost to come in was canceled but it was good we got to talk more about business and bridal stuff. we got to do the drag makeup though it was fun. Its amazing what makeup can do to a person. I also got my short hair mannequin I ordered So i am going to do hair on it tonight, i think it will be fun. Well i am going to try again to go to casa loma. there are some girls that wanted to go in my class, so we are going to attempt to meet. it will be interesting to say the least. I am glad that your dentistry is going well mom you won't know what to do with all those teeth in your mouth. I'm glad the worst of its over. WEll i hope you all have a great weekend. love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...