Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday

I am so glad that Karen is going to take the EMT class. It will be fun to learn some new things. You will get to ride on a firetruck sometime I bet. We did have fun tonight with Rachel coming to dinner with us. Boy did we get a huge thunderstorm. It was really something. It has been so rainy lately. Boy does everything look so green and nice. I like how green everything is. I did some ironing tonight and it feels good to start getting caught back up. The storm coming in gave me a bad headache. I couldn't figure out why I had a headache and then dad calls and said there were huge thunderstorms and I thought that was weird. I am glad everyone is doing good. Robin the makeup looks great. I have always wanted to try fake eyelashes. You can practice on me. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...