Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday

Hi Everyone! Things are good here, work was boring like I thought it was going to be. So no surprises there. It is suppose to be rainy here tomorrow but I will believe that when I see it. I am going to try and get registered for an EMT class. It is offered by dixie collage so I have to apply as a non-degree seeking applicant. I just submitted it so keep your fingers crossed about that one. i thought that it sounded like fun. I liked your pictures Robin, I can't wait to see it all in real life. I hope that you are enjoying having no house guests mom. I bet it is nice to have all that stuff out. Rachel I think that your goats are really cute. I will have to see those in real life also when I come up to Logan. Well I hope that you all have a great week Love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...