Monday, June 8, 2009

Karen, I am glad that you are taking an EMT class that sounds really fun. I never thought of you doing that but I think that you will be good. It is exciting to have something to look forward too. I liked all of Robins pictures, that looks like a lot of fun. Well it was realyl storming in Logan around 5:00 so Dad called me to warm me about the storm, so I went over to their house and we had dinner and went to Best Buy, to wait out the storm. It was really fun, thanks for letting me come over. Work was busy and went by pretty fast.


Sunday we went to Mom and Dad for dinner and I took some pictures of the yard. The grapes have grapes on them!!!




The Roses are beautiful



I am glad that everyone is healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...