Monday, June 8, 2009

here it goes

So I'm adding alot of photos so you can see toronto and stuff :) Things are going well, we learned how to add on false eyelashes. I hate them so much the edges don't stick but I will control my anger and i will become a lash lover one day. Oh I also learned something cool. So I noticed on my eyes that one is lower then the other, you can see it really well in my photos, especially passport photos. and i guess its normal. On the side you sleep on is the side that drops. I don't know if that is the cause but I guess its normal in most people and that is what i'm blaming it on. I think i might sleep on the other side to even it out..... :) anyway i thought it was interesting. 

1 comment:

  1. I am in big trouble because I sleep on the bad side of may face and that is probably making it worse. I am going to se so lopsided when I am really old.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...