Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hi

Well I am not in the class yet. I still have to be accepted as a non degree seeking student, but I am working toward getting in the class. Just have to work thru all the red tape stuff still. There are two class the beginners and then the intermediate. The first class in like all the CPR stuff and then the IV and stuff like that is in the second class. I hope that I can get in. Well it rained like four drops here this afternoon. Not enough to even wet the sidewalk, but enough to spot the windows of your car. My allergies are bad today. The wind is blowing like crazy and that is not helping. Oh well. Well I better let you guys go. I love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...