Thursday, June 11, 2009

And i just can't hide it

I like your bag rachel I think its really pretty. So I am really excited I guess they had a school group planned and forgot to tell us, but anyway tomorrow we are having a school group in and we get to do there makeup. I think it will be really fun, I'm really excited. Also tomorrow is drag make up day. The only boy in our class is willingly going to be our model. I think it will be fun. We also are going over wedding contracts, business cards and other stuff like that so tomorrow is going to be pretty jammed packed. Today we did more false eyelashes we did the separate ones that aren't in a strip. They were much better to work with, we had them on the bottom of the eye also and they looked like spiders. I tried the new colors I bought yesterday and the girl I worked on really liked it. I used a light green with a shimmery plum. I think it looked nice. Well that is all for me. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...