Wednesday, June 10, 2009

powder

So there was this make-up department that was moving across town and they were giving students 30 percent off. So i went and got some powder eye makeup for my kit. I think I got some really pretty colors. They are mostly brown and purples, with two greens. But most people in fashion want makeup that doesn't look like you are wearing makeup. So i kept with the neutrals. I think its funny you do a 30 minute makeup to make it look like your not wearing makeup. odd. anyway I have homework tonight. we have to do corrections on faces and look for faces in magazines, don't be jealous. Luckily I have music to listen to. It is kinda fun to look through magazines and say I can do that. Well have a great night, and dream of josh groban serenading you with goats hopping to the music. ha ha ha :) just kidding I liked your poster rachel, the goats will happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...