Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nice Day

Not much going on with me. I went to babysit tonight for that parent's meeting they have once and month and no one showed up except the out of town guest with three kids so it was easy. They just stayed a few minutes and then I went to Walmart. I have to admit that Rachel's blog made my day. I just laughed and laughed. Dad got a chuckle out of it also. Way to go Rachel. I has rained here all day. I am wished for St. George right about now. Work was better today not so stressful with JACHO overwith at least for us. They will be in the hospital until the end of the week. I did meet Rachel for lunch at the Italian Place and it was the first time we have been there since Robin went with us before she left. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...