Saturday, June 13, 2009

I have no time for these childish games

So I went to casa loma, to tell the honest true I wasn't impressed it wasn't worth going out of my way. The outside is really pretty but inside they redid all the rooms to look more modern and then removed all the furniture and tried to make it into a museum. There were some rooms decorated but they weren't fancy. I still had fun though the girl I went with is really cool. It was kinda funny on the way up we heard all these bicycle bells and people yelling. When we looked back to see we saw naked people riding bikes. There was like a 100 naked people promoting something like expression, it was funny cause there was alot of old men and there was a chubbier guy riding it made me laugh. I don't know if I should post the pictures but I had to pull out my camera, to random of a moment to not remember. Also on the way home there was a guy playing a saxophone on the street to earn money, there were some punks yelling from there apartments from above at him. I don't know what they were saying but the saxophone player stops and yells "i don't have time for these childish games" then starts playing again. I couldn't hold it i started laughing right there. Such a random day I may say, but it was good random. Well i better go love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...