Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shopping Till We Drop


Me and Mom went to Kohl's to look at shoes and we went crazy. I got two pairs of shoes, and three pairs of pants, three shirts, Moms got two shirts and Casey two shirts. The pants were on sale for 7 dollars. It was pretty fun. I took a picture of out loot but I forgot my cord. Then the turkey track quilt that I had a lady in Moms ward quilted was done and we went and picked it up. It is beautiful, I will put a picture on tomorrow.


I am glad that you like you bag Karen, I think that they are fun. I will make you one next Robin. I am impressed with all your makeup skills Robin. It is fun that you get to buy so much new makeup, that is really neat. I like you cartoon Karen, that is funny. It feels like that her. Well have a good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...