Tuesday, June 9, 2009

rainy days

Well it poured rain again today. It has really be one rainy month so far. I went to Shopko after work and got me a couple more of the light weight sweaters I like. They were on sale. It was fun to walk around shopko. I haven't done that for awhile. I called a contractor that left a paper in my door the other day and he is coming on Friday to see how much it would cost to take down my wall between the kitchen and living room. I know that is a little scary to call someone who left a paper but Ithought I would give it a try. He is coming to give me an estimate. At least it is a babystep to what I want. I was proud. We had a JACHO inspection today and I was really stressed. They have been doing all these mock inspections for months. It went pretty well. They had a lot of questions on abuse but that didn't have any control over what I did. Dad mad it safe and sound to SLC. Teresa's surgery went well. I am going to send her flowers tonight over the internet. I thought that would be nice. LOVE YA MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...