Thursday, June 11, 2009

bag

Rachel, one girl in my ward really liked my bag. She asked me where and I got it and when I told her that you made it she was jealous. I really like mine. Well work was a little better today, nut much but at least I had a few things to do. I know that this is going to sound wierd, but have fun doing drag Robin! Mom said that it is reall ywet in Logan. So I found this cartoon for you guys in the wet lands up north.


It is still dry here though. Well there is an relief soctiety activity tonight at 7 so I think that I will go to that. Well tomorrow is Friday, Hurray! I am ready for the weekend. Although I have to go and get my car inspected and registered. It will still be the weekend. Take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...