Wednesday, June 10, 2009

boring

Well my day was pretty boring. Work was really slow. I was bored most all day. I am glad that the week is mostly over. All the engineers showed be back next week so hopefully next well be less boring. I am glad that you got make-up on sale Robin that always makes it better. Rachel I think that the goats might be a little young for Josh yet. Maybe you should start them off with Spongebob instead. Well i hope that you are not drowning in all that rain up north. The weatherman said that it is not going to stop any time soon. It is still dry here though. Jealous? Well I better go. have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...