Thursday, June 25, 2009

2 more weeks

So i have two more weeks of fashion makeup. Our next section is going to be theater. I can't believe how times flies. Well today we had mostly lectures. It was on how to get into an agency and all that jazz. Mostly if you want to do fashion makeup up you join an agency and they help find jobs. Since I can't join an agency here I think I am going to focus on making my portfolio stone cold for an agency in the states. Then I don't have to have a long waiting period. They have these things called "creatives" that is the industry term. Its were a photographer ,makeup artist, stylist and model all collaborate together for a shoot. Its mostly people like me who are starting out and need to get work done and get pictures into there portfolio. Everyone has to start in the beginning so its nice that everyone has to rely on each other. I'm going to wait for my photo shoots for fashion to be finished before I start those so photographers and models can see my work and match styles with mine. Well thats my plan but we will see what really happens.  I hope everyone has a great day. And happy pre day-birthday mom. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...