Saturday, June 27, 2009

:)

I'm glad mom had a good birthday. That is really cool that your fence is done rachel, the goats won't know what to do with all the room. Why is Karen going down to Logan, a doctors visit? anyway drive safe and have fun :) well today i have been the definition of lazy. I was going to go out and see some of the city or I think there was a jazz festival going on but I just stayed in and slept and watched t.v online. Its been really nice. I got my shoes today mom thank you for mailing those, I'm excited to wear them again.  Well thats about it with me I'm going to go back and be a lazy person again. :) have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...