Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ta da

Those houses were really pretty. I'm jealous i would like to have a house like that. Well today we did the 60's although i didn't have to be a model for the teacher. I was kinda relieved i don't like to sit in front of a ton of people staring at me. I am kinda bummed that i didn't get lashes. I think i will just get me some to heal the wound :). well I got my business cards finally completed. They didn't turn out as great as I wanted but I think they will do to start out. 
This is me in the 60's



THis is the makeup I did. She's and older lady but I think it turned out cool. I drew the bottom lashes on with cake eye liner. If you look up twiggy, that is what she did. She was the icon of the 60's

This is just black the sun made it look discolored
Thats all folks....

1 comment:

  1. You look realyl pretty, but the eye lashes are werid. I have never seen it like that. you did a good job also on the other lady. You look beautiful. I really like your cards also. They look really good. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...