Monday, June 22, 2009

Garbage strike

That was fun to talk to everyone, although karen was mute half the time. we will have to work on that one next time. Well today we did the 40's it was fun, we are doing a decade a day. The teacher is going to use me as a model for the 60's. I hope i get funky lashes. If you are her model and she puts lashes on you she just gives them to you. yeah. So the big news up here is that there is a garbage man strike. It started today so its not to filthy yet. Its funny cause it reminds me of monk, hopefully it doesn't get that bad. The subway stations are going to be disgusting, I'm glad i walk to school. People that live in houses or smaller complexes are worried cause they have to worry about there own trash. We have trash chute so luckily I won't have to worry to much about it unless it overfills. i hope it doesn't last to long I hate the smell of garbage. yuck. well have a great one. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...