Thursday, June 25, 2009

Almost Old

Well one more night and I am 52. Boy time does fly doesn't it. I sewed at Rachels tonight and finished the front of my 4th of July table runner. It is OK but it was fun to do. I am getting better but still need some practice. It was fun to see the goats. They sure love Rachel. I just love watching her with them. They follow her all around and it is so cute. I heard the the Proposal with Sandra Bullock is excellent. We might have to watch that and Transformers next weekend Karen. I mailed you box today Robin with you new book. I will mail you makeup on Monday. Two packages. You are scoring. Well have a great friday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...