Monday, June 22, 2009

Coupons


Tonight Kaylynn had a coupon class. She was really excited and I was thinking of the jewelry party that we had so I decided to go and support her. It was fun to talk with everyone but I don't think that I am going to do coupons like they do. Her sons sells paper so I think it was a was for her to sell papers also. Then I got home and spent some time with the goats. They were really happy. I sat in the pasture and they ate a ton of grass, it is nice just to sit outside and think for a while after work. Then I mowed the lawn and when I was almost finished Helen came over. So we pulled weeds for a while together. It was really nice. It was a beautiful evening and was nice to be outside. I am going to play Rock Band for the PSP now. It is pretty awesome. You play all four parts, it is pretty interesting. You can also change the face, hair, body, top and pants for all four members. It is pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...