Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Cache Valley Parade of Homes

Me and Mom and a bunch of her friends went to look at some of the parade of homes tonight. We ended up seeing four houses. Thursday we are going to see another one in Franklin and Mom is looking at the rest on Friday. On bad thing was we had to take off our shoes at each house and I had a hole in my sock so I just tried my best to cover it up. The first house was really pretty and was a house that normal people could afford, it was also really pretty. Here are some pictures.




The Second house was cheaper and wasn't as nice. We really didn't like it too much but they were some good features that we took away from it, we liked the laundry room upstairs. We liked the coffee table, their is a picture below, you can use it as seating or a table.



The third house was expensive, $450,000 and it wasn't that pretty. The rooms didn't flow and the closets were bigger in the first house.






The fourth house was huge and was not affordable to mere mortal, it was $850,000. It was so pretty though and I would feel at home their. It was tiled through out most of the house. It was really pretty.

Good luck with your business cards Robin, and Good luck at work Karen. I hope that you have a good day tomorrow. Love ya.

2 comments:

  1. I love the couch on the top is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did too. Mom said that it is at Sams club and she liked it. I think that it would be nice downstairs.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...