Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday

It was a beautiful day here today. Boy Rachel you booked this evening. I need to work that hard. I am glad everyone liked your muffins Karen. I have never been in a garbage strike. I hope it doesn't last long. With a town of 7 million it won't take long before it is pretty nasty. I have been doing laundry tonight. I am behind again. That is nothing new. Rachel I love the picture you put on for fathers day. I put in on the desk top and dad commented that was so neat and how much he loved that picture. That was neat to think of us. We always have such a good time together. Dad and his girls. He loves you all soo much. He leaves to SLC in the morning. Things are not so stressful right now so that is nice. He had to have his blood drawn this morning to check his cholestrol. He was thrilled. He goes to the doctor on friday to get the results. Thought that would be a good way to get him home for my birthday. Have a great day.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...