Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun Night

It was a fun night. I was going to paint the deck tonight but I couldn't get a hold of Joseph to pick him up so I went home and the second contractor came and gave me a bid. It was the same amount but it included the fireplace and the electric so it was cheaper. Now I just have to decide who I want to go with. Then Library Linda called and took me out for dinner for my birthday and then Rachel came and brought me some new chairs for my birthday. We went to the new coppermil restraunt called the Element. It is very fancy but nice. I had a good time. I guess painting can wait until later. I guess that works out for the best because it might rain tomorrow. I didn't even know that was Robin until Rachel said something. I just thought it was a model with 60's makeup. Robin you are beautiful. Just think one more week and Karen gets to come home. That will be nice. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...