Friday, June 26, 2009

Beat it

So it was sad to hear that Micheal jackson died. All the radio stations are paying tribute by playing his songs. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.  I hope you had a great birthday i'm glad you got your package on time also i was worried. Thanks for mailing up my packages its a life savor. Well this week coming up we are practicing practicing and more practicing we aren't going to learn any more theory or styles. Our photo shoots are the week after so we are going to work on styles we want for our photo shoots. I'm nervous though I hope mine turn out. The camera holds no mercy. I hope you have a great day. love you guys lots. and have a happy birthday mom. (sorry farrah facett and micheal jackson stole your day a little) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...