Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday

What a beautiful day it was. I made it to Bountiful safe and sound. Grandma and Grandpa were doing pretty good. Grandma even went with me to Orchard Drug. It was good to see her out and about. Grandma and Grandpa Bodily were with Annette helping her build an apartment on her house so we got home around 6:30. It was so nice to get home early. We just vegged also and watched movies. It was nice to have a lazy evening. I am glad the fencing is done. That will be good to have to goats be able to go anywhere they want. I hope you bonfire is nice. Karn is coming to Logan for the 4th of July celebrations. It will be nice and cool for her here. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...