Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WOW

Well I went to the parade of homes with Rachel and all I can say is WOW. Rachel is so much better at this than I am. I was just going to say it was fun. She did cover it much better than I would have. She is good. I finished my first block for my table runner for the 4th of July. Yeah. I might even get it done before the 4th. I am on a roll. Well work was quiet and I got a lot done today. Shaun is sick with the flu and he is going to take off the rest of the week. I should be all caught up by then. That will be nice. It is fun to look at houses you get a lot of ideas. The second guy is coming to give me a bid tomorrow on my wall. I hope it goes well. I am also going to paint the deck with Joseph and have my visiting teachers coming. It should prove to be an eventful night. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...