Tuesday, June 23, 2009

fan-tastic

So i bought a fan today, i was so hot last night. It funny because at school i freeze to death. I need a jacket to not shiver, then i get home and sweat, its seriously bi polar. I want to play your psp rachel i saw an advertisement for it and rock band looks awesome. I'm glad everyone liked your muffins at work karen, you should try that heath bar apple dip. I put it in your cookbook I think its "yummy apple dip" everyone I've made it for has gone mad for it. just a suggestion. I'm sorry dads work is so stressful, at least it keeps you guys busy. :) well not much else here. I'm still trying to battle my business cards. I'm about to slap the people at kinkos.  Every time I go in they tell me one more thing I need to do or they can do it for a charge of 20 dollars. So I go back and do it. One day I will conquer. :) ttyl. 

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...