Monday, August 3, 2009

All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey

I had a good day today. Work was really busy. I was working and I heard Dan say that he was going home and I looked at the clock and it was 5:10, I lost track of time. They signed the contract and we had a conference call about it today. The launch date is going to be the first of Nov so it is going to be busy till then. We had a ton of beans in our garden, me and Helen picked them and she is going to make pickled beans. Next time I going to keep them so Mom can make me some of her delicious beans, I am going to have to grab a couple when I visit on Wednesday. i mostly sewed tonight. I got another row done and I half way done with one. So I just have one and a half rows left. It is looking so good, I am excited. I was going to put a picture on but I thought that you would be sick of seeing my quilt every time I finished a row. I am excited the vacation in December to Toronto. I think that we should fly and I am excited for all of Robins suggestions. It sounds like their is a ton to do their, and I don't care if we don't make it to Palmyra. We can do that another time. I think that it would be fun to see some musicals and plays. If Josh Groban is preforming their we should definitely see him. I am excited for our trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...