Friday, August 7, 2009

hooray for friday. :)

So i forgot today was friday, i've been running around so much. It will be nice to have a weekend though. Tuesday is our photoshoots for theater. Friday  the 14th is our last day of theater , then we go to prosethics. I'm excited I can't believe I have 4 more months left. sheesh. I can't believe its so windy there, and all the fires. I guess in B.C in canada (west coast) they are having outragous fires. Its that time of year. Be safe :) anyway I have my chocolate party tonight, I think it will be fun. It will be nice to meet some more people. well thats about it. love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...