Monday, August 3, 2009

i-dears

I'm jealous that you went out star gazing that sound like fun. :) anyway I have a few put ins for when you guys come up. but i will do whatever. Its the weekend before christmas, so I'm pretty sure they are going to have christmas celebrations everywhere. expecially down on dundas square, (that is right by the eaton center, (it has H&M)) so we could go see some parades or the city for christmas. Also i'm sure Niagara fall will be gorgeous, We could stop by the niagara on the lake town i'm sure they will have christmas festivities. They will probably have plays going on to. I don't know how fancy you want to go, but in the cn tower they have the expensive dinner that is on top and I think rotates around. but that is pricey. I will ask around what is big to do for christmas for more idea. I think if you want to go to palmyra it would be easier to go at the end of the trip and fly out there. Then we don't have to pay so much for the train tickets. and we could spend more time there. But It might be chilly. bring loads of layers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...