Thursday, August 6, 2009

stash

I'm glad that you had a fun girls night out. sorry there wasn't a movie though. I think those days are great karen. I have monday off so we can do something all day. I have class on friday but I can give you some ideas for fun in the day time, maybe I will make you be my model for something wa ha ha ha. I'll be in prosethics so it will be interesting.  Is mom going to come up for september or just december. For the december I think they have a march of santa, and they have a whole parade of people dressed as santa clause. I think it sounds fun. In september for Karen the circus is coming out and I heard its amazing. but its kinda expensive about 60 dollars I think.  whatever I will look for some more fun stuff as it gets closer. :) Well today I trimmed my mustache and curled it. I kinda singed the ends so we smelt lovely burning hair. opps. We are going to apply them tomorrow. Tomorrow a lady from church called me and some girls are getting together to have a chocolate night. So i'm going to go and check it out. i love chocolate.  well Better go try and study, have a great one. love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...