Monday, August 3, 2009

I need more light

Well 2 out of the 3 light bulbs in my living room went out, so I had to replace them. It makes a huge difference in how bright my room is. Well work was good nothing too exciting there. I am glad that you had a fun time star gazing. It is still hot here today but it looks like it is going to cool down by the end of the week. Krista's stuff went good. They had the reception in a church, it was cute. I didn't stay too long because I really didn't know anyone but Krista there. It was basically just her family and his family. So I felt a little awkward. But it was good to go and support her. Well I better go. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...