Saturday, August 8, 2009

I got my rock moves

well the chocolate party was fun, it was fun to talk and eat chocolate. I didn't get home till 1:00 though we lost track of time. So my photoshoots are this week, i'm a bit nervous for them. On tuesday I am going to a rendition of a chucky doll, on a girl. But instead of using scar wax and thread I'm painting her face to look beat up. So i'm trying to make everything look 3d and still look cool. I guess thats why I went to 4 years of art school. I bought a wig today that is black in pigtails and red bows. I thought It would make it creepy. I also got a pink lacy dress and me and other girl spent half the day burning it and sewing it and throwing blood on it. its an intense process but fun. I was practicing on a girl at school. I attached a photo so you could see. I'm making the eye look less purple and more red, and I'm going to doll up the other side more. Well sorry to go on, its kinda consumed my week. I think that 7 utah time is a good time to skype. I hope you all have a great day. love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...