Sunday, August 2, 2009

Planning December

I have decided we all need to get on the same page for our trip to Robin's graduation in December. The 18th is a friday. How long do we want to stay in Toronto? What do we want to see. I was wondering if Palmyra would be fun? I am not sure how to get here but I will do research. It is probably 2 to 3 hours away from Toronto. We have to leave at least on Thursday. It takes a whole day to get up there. I think we can use the blog really easily to plan our clip board of fun for that trip. I think it will be a lot of fun. We just have to be careful not to get in the christmas rush.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...