Thursday, August 6, 2009

swimming

I bet the fire in Clarkston is causing all the smoke in Logan. It was bad this afternoon. I am glad that Casey is coming home. That will be nice. I went and took over the membership for 5 months at the sports academy. They have a pool and I am going to go swimming. I think that will be fun. I even bought me a swim suit on Amazon.com. You guys are right that is way to easy to buy on. I love it. It is really windy here also. I didn't do too much tonight. I did ironing and watch the Adam Sadler movie about bedtime stories is wasn't very good. Not a keeper. The golf tournament is inthe morning. I have to be there around 7:30. Early morning. I hope the weather will be OK for it. It is going to be close. I will be glad when it is over. Have a great friday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...