Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sorry

I don't think that i can go to Canada that week in December that is going to be finals week here so I will have to be here to take mine. Robin I was planning to come up there Labor day weekend, if that is okay with you. I would leave here on the 3rd and come back on the Monday after. Mom said that she might come with me also. Well work was kind of boring. I had a design review this morning and it started at 830 and went until 11. Then our IT updated word perfect so then none of the note that we put on drawing in solidworks wouldn't work. It was annoying. I hope that we can get that fixed. Well have a great one. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...