Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday

Well my Saturday is going good. Your masks looks cool Robin, I am glad that you had fun at the chocolate party. I hope that mom and dad had a good trip to SLC. I was going to go and see GI Joe today, but when I got in line to buy my ticket this guy cut in line to get a refund and the lady that was giving tickets had to go and get a manager. So I stood there for ever it seemed like and then I looked at my watch and it was 5 minutes until the movie started, there were 4 people in front of me and the ticket lady still wasn't there. It was annoying so I left. I figured that by the time I got my ticket I would miss the start of the move. Other than that is was a good day. Well I will talk to you all tomorrow. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...