Thursday, August 6, 2009

They call the wind Maria

I had a good day today. It is really windy this evening. My TV just went out because of the wind. Their was a fire in Clarkson, a wheat field caught on fire so the whole valley was filled with smoke. I heard on the news that their was a fire in Skull Valley that was caused by lightning.

Here is an article on it ksl.com - Fire, winds close Skull Valley Highway in Tooele County

It is scary. My house is doing well. I was able to water all my flowers and take care of the goats before it got too windy. I made some zucchini bread but it didn't come out of the pan very well, but it tastes good. I finished my double wedding ring quilt on Tuesday but my camera ran out of batteries so I will put a picture of it on next time. Casey is coming home tonight and should be here in a hour so that will be nice. Well stay safe in the wind and be careful of all the fires, their are 20 fires in Utah right now. It is crazy.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...