Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday

Well I am glad that it is Friday also. I hope that you have fun at the chocolate party Robin. Any kind of party that has chocolate has got to be good. It was nice here today 93 was the high it felt really nice outside. So are we still going to skype at 7 on Sunday. I think that is the time that I told Robin. That is Utah time of course because we don't do any of that Canada time here. Work was really quiet today. A lot of people were out on vacation. I am glad that your golf thing went well mom. I bet you feel a lot less stressed now that that is over with. Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...