Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What would your mother say????

So it was a pretty crazy day..... but I am glad that rachel got her kindle you will have to bring it up when you come to visit. Karen, I think when ever you want to come up is fine with me, I will love to have company. :) I have labor day off as well so that would be exciting. I think Canada's wonderland will still be open, its an amusement park and everyone says its loads of fun. anyway whatever is cool with me. So anyway on to my day, so we did animal pictures on the face it was fun, I did a tiger and the girl did a leopard on me it was really cute. Then a girl from class wanted to practice so i went to her apartment. She turned me into a mermaid. Shes going to elaborate more for the photoshoots, but I thought I was cool. So I got really hungry so we went out, with makeup on. I got alot of looks and laughs, it was really fun. An old guy came up to me and asked if it was tattooed, i should have lied and said yes but i didn't I told the truth :) any way I posted pictures so you can see my makeup day. well i better go and take a long shower to clean all my makeup off. love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...