Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy Day

Not much going on here. I did pick a bunch of blackberries and now I am going to make jam. I guess since it is 10:00 I better get going. I am almost done with laundry. I am glad that everyone had a good day. It always makes my day when I know everyone is OK. Grandpa Gumm had a really bad day. He had hallucinations all night and day. Applegate came over and said he might have a urinary infection and he does so they gave him some medicine and antibiotics. Kay went out to stay the morning. I guess she is going to go out there tomorrow also. I guess he thought Sterling Poulsen (the weather guy from channel 2) came over and they had a long talk. He also said that a lot of people came and he had a party with them. Julie was going out tonight. I will see what she has to say. Just thought you would like to know. Dad is going to SLC tomorrow for the rest of the week. I am going out to Rachel's tomorrow to sew. At least that is the plan. Have a great Tuesday.

LOVE MOM

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about grandpa. I don't know what I can do but if you need anything let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...