Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Awesome

Robin your pictures are amazing. That bloody one gives me the creeps. They really spend a lot of time on the details. I was going to ask you who sings that song you sent, I liked it. Karen I am glad that you are going to Canada, it is coming up. Mom is making a America bag to take. It is turning out really cute. Today we went to lunch at the bluebird for a coworkers birthday, it was fun. Casey came home tonight since he is working in Logan tomorrow. He put a pipe into the stables so we can have water in thier, it is nice. I made dinner for the first time in forever. We had potatoes from the garden and I made some ranch chicken and salad. It tasted really good. Not much else is going on I am glad that everyone is doing good.

2 comments:

  1. Thats funny it creeps you out because I wanted to do something scary and the only thing I could think of was how chucky scared you as a kid . So I did a rendition of a chucky doll. :) The band is Trevor childs and the beholders.... Keep it together. They only have a few songs i think its the better one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that you did chucky as your scary makeup. I could hardly look at your picture at first because it freaked me out. I showed it to a girl at work and she thought that it was realyl scarry also. Creepy :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...