Sunday, August 16, 2009

opps

well I almost burned my building down. I was doing laundry and didn't want to pay for another load so I pushed everything into one, bad idea. I went to go get my laundry and a girl was by my laundry saying it was squeaking and smoked filled the whole room, there was a distinct smell of smoke. luckly the girl saved my cloths and the building. opps I guess i should be banned form doing laundry. anyway church was good today, in our sunday school class we were talking about eternal marriage, well the teacher said that if you don't get married in this life you will still have a chance in the next life. This cute old man raised his hand and said "how do you interpret 132:16"  that all he said and my teacher went defensive.  the scripture says that if you are out of the world and have neither married or given away in marriage you will be an ministering angels in heaven. The teacher didn't know what to say or do, it completely threw him off gaurd. I don't know I think it just reminded me of  dad when they ask a question about the scriptures and they by pass it because its not how they read it. it made me laugh. i have strange humor though. Oh mom, the temple is pretty far we drove and was a 40 minute drive and if you take the transit I heard it can be 2 hours with all the bus stops and train stops. I have a question do you want me to email you the subway map for when you come up? or do you want me to mail you that book about toronto so you have it? well I hope you have a great one love ya. 

1 comment:

  1. Danger, I am glad that nothing burned down, that is scary. :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...