Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wet

Well it rained here also. I wasn't expecting it though. It was alittle cloudy so I decided to get some exercise and walk to the mall. On the way back I had just left the mall and it started to pour and the wind was out of control. the front of me got soaked, but the back of me was still pretty dry. I guess I should have checked the weather before going on a walk. The thing that really annoyed me was that the wind and rain let up to nice levels just as I got back to my apartment. What good luck I have. I am working on stuff for dad. I think that I almost have it done so that will be nice. Well there is no church tomorrow because of the temple dedication so I am going to take a nap instead. Enjoy your Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...